lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Hachiko

The fact is I didn’t see the first part of the movie because I was in my house resting because I was a bit sick, I had pneumonia and I felt so bad. But my partner Catalina told me today about the first part of the movie and I could understand the rest.
This movie shows us an adorable real history about a Japanese dog, this dog always waits to his owner(Professor Parker Wilson) at five o’clock every day in the same station because Mr. Wilson trained to his puppy for do this.
But one day his owner had an acute myocardial infarction (IMA) when he was working, and he died. His wife couldn’t resist the pain.

Since that day hachi had to move to other place (with the daughter of the professor) and this was very difficult for he because he don’t understand what happened or where was the professor, he tought Mr. Wilson still waiting him at the station.
Hachi wait his owner for nein long years, and one cold day, finally, her owner arrive, so hachi run close to him.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario